The CareTherapy® (Capacitive-Resistive Energy Transfer) is a revolutionary methodology in the field of physical rehabilitation that comes from the synergy between technology and clinical expertise. Years of studies on capacitive-resistive energy transfer are here combined with the experience gained by leading team of professionals, to provide effective rehabilitation protocols and innovative application techniques. The powerful depth bio-stimulation created by CareTherapy® produces significant analgesic effects, anti-inflammatory and tissue repair, thus greatly speed up patients’ recovery time. CareTherapy® offers the professional therapist a highly effective and safe technology that facilitate the interaction man/machine for maximum therapeutic results. This new method brings together the world of physical therapy and that of physical rehabilitation, with new “tools” which allow a fast recovery.
- Neck pain
- Periarthritis of shoulder
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Calcaneal spur
- Edema and haematoma
- Treatment of surgery injuries
- Rehabilitation after cast removal
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Sprains and joint traumas
|Example decrease after 2 cycles of 8 sessions of a deep hematoma caused by muscle injury 160mm|
- The innovative technical characteristics of CareTherapy® enable to transfer high levels of energy without causing significant temperature increases, allowing to obtain excellent results even in the presence of acute infl ammatory components.
Extremely significant is the quality of tissue repair achievable from muscle injuries, even with severe ones. Indeed the provision of oxygen and nutrients, supplies of energy (ATP) the hypoxic / ischemic tissue.
According to Van’t Hoff law, it increases metabolic reactions as well as releasing substances that stimulate the repair processes (anti-inflammatory cytokines, heat shock proteins, etc.).
- The specific power modulation also helps to activate processes of: osteogenesis, increase bone mass density and signifi cant reduction of bone pain, thus demonstrating particular therapeutic efficacy in the treatment of bone fractures
Producing movement of molecules, ions and free radicals in the extracellular matrix, the capacitive field induces stimulus effects on the metabolic and trophic functions of the soft tissues, with a high level of hydration and rich polarized radicals such as muscles and vessels. Regenerative effects are present both at intracellular level (in particular on the mitochondria apparatus) and at enzymatic and glyco-protein structures level.
Raising the percentage of power, produce bio-stimulation effects together with those induced by the enhance in the tissues temperature, so that the vasomotor reactions help the acceleration of metabolic activities increasing tissue oxygenation, drainage functions and the rapid elimination of catabolites:
This method creates a transit of current/field between the electrodes and the patient’s body, resulting in the selective stimulation of the interposed tissues and promoting vasomotor, trophic and metabolic effects both locally and systemically. For their intrinsic greater resistivity, compacted tissues with lower concentration of fluids such as bones, tendons and ligaments particularly benefit from this method. The resistive field can be used with excellent results for the disorganization of hematomas and in fibrotic tissues.
The possibility of using static electrodes of various sizes makes the resistive method particularly effective for the cure of bone fractures.
THE CARETHERAPY® METHOD ALLOWS TISSUE STIMULATION
- Endogenous: generates ionic motion which then produces energy deeply in the tissues (compared to almost all other devices used in physiotherapy which usually generate energy from the outside and then penetrate through the skin in the body to reach the area that requires treatment).
- Selective: the therapist chooses the method (Cap-Res) in order to treat each tissue specifically.
- Efficient: once the tissue to be treated is selected, the therapist chooses which effect he wants to produce throuth to the EMCsystem (energy modulation control system).